Beginners Acrobatics for Adults (& teens)
You’re invited to go on an experience of a lifetime with our beginners acrobatics course for adults. In this 10 week beginners course, you will be introduced to the foundations of acrobatics – starting at level 1 and building our way up. No experience or fitness levels needed. Our classes are based on the assumption that you have never done an acrobatics trick in your life. After 10 weeks with us, you will be leaving with the ability to do handstands, exciting leaps & back bends, and much more. Don’t hesitate, just sign-up by filling out the form on your right. Now is your chance to be part of the movement and incorporate acrobatics as part of your forte of amazing skills.
Dates: 27 September – 29 November (Every Tuesday)
Times: 15:30 – 16:15 (Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts)
Venue: The Art of Movement – 101 Barry Hertzog Ave, Emmarentia
Investment: R700 for the full course
Sign Up Today
Book your spot in our acrobatics course today
By stepping into The Art of Movement studio we guarantee that you will…
- Stretch & tumble away your stress and tension!
- Meet new friends!
- Dance those excess calories away!
- Feel the music… even when your upside down!
- Conquer that bucket list.
Who Can do this Course?
- The course is suitable for those with two left feet and no rhythm.
- Adults of any age. No age limit 🙂
- Any BODY – All body types & weights are invited
- Disabilities? We have experience. Don’t let it stop you (just give us a heads up)
What to wear?
- General gym wear is fine so as long as I can see your ankles. Relatively tight fitting
- Bare foot / toe panties / yoga toes. No socks please!
1.Basic acrobatics strengthening – Once your strong, we can avoid injuries.
2. Basic acrobatics flexibility – Now that your strong, we’ve got to get you loose!
3. Tricks & Techniques – Acro wouldn’t be acro without turning you upside down
5. Choreography – Acro is a fusion of dance & gymnastics, so of course we will put all our steps together in a little routine:)
Book Your Spot
Once you have booked your spot, you will receive a confirmation email from us