Beginners Ballet for Adults
You’re invited to be swept away as you experience the classical & timeless art of ballet. In this 10 week beginners course, you will be introduced to the foundations of ballet and how it builds on from there so that you can finally learn ballet in a starters class designed for those who have never set foot in a ballet studio before. No need to feel worried or nervous about not being skilled enough. We promise to start from the very beginning 🙂 No experience or fitness levels needed. Don’t hesitate, just sign-up by filling out the form on your right. Now is your chance to be part of the movement and incorporate ballet as part of your healthy lifestyle choice.
Dates: 26 September – 28 November (Every Tuesday)
Times: 9:00 – 10:00 (Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts)
Venue: The Art of Movement – 101 Barry Hertzog Ave, Emmarentia
Investment: R850 for the full course
Sign Up Today
Book your spot in our ballet course today
By stepping into The Art of Movement studio we guarantee that you will…
- Express yourself & shake away your stress and tension!
- Meet new friends!
- Dance those excess calories away!
- Feel the music & find your passion!
- Conquer that bucket list.
Who Can do this Course?
- The course is suitable for those with two left feet and no rhythm.
- Adults of any age. No age limit 🙂
- Any BODY – All body types & weights are invited
- Disabilities? We have experience. Don’t let it stop you (just give us a heads up)
What to wear?
- General gym wear is fine so as long as I can see your ankles. Relatively tight fitting
- Ballet shoes are needed which can be bought at any local ballet store
1.Basic ballet Steps & Footwork – We start you off with literally step-by-step.
2. Body Alignment & Styling – Learn the poise that comes with ballet
3. Ballet Tricks & Techniques– Setting you up to be strong enough to balance and spin on one leg
4. Musical Co-ordination – Know your ballet music, and learn how to dance to it.
5. Choreography – . At the end of this 10 week course, you would have completed a full ballet routine.
Book Your Spot
Once you have booked your spot, you will receive a confirmation email from us