Experience the amazing effects of Kundalini yoga. “Kundalini Yoga is an ancient & perfect science of being that incorporates physical, mental & spiritual development, allowing us to achieve our highest human potential”. In these classes you will be introduced to the foundations of yoga, from the traditional poses, to the philosophies that make yoga what it is. This absolute beginners course is designed for those who have never stepped onto a yoga mat before. Yoga is all about working at your personal pace. The only person you have to compete with is yourself. While we are never rushing in yoga, unfortunately space is limited to only 15 spots so don’t hesitate. If this sounds like what you have been looking for then sign-up today by filling out the form on your right. Now is your chance to be part of the movement and incorporate yoga as part of your healthy lifestyle choice.
Dates: 2nd, 9th, & 16th of December
Times: 14:00 – 15:30 (Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts)
Venue: The Art of Movement – 101 Barry Hertzog Ave, Emmarentia
Investment: R250 for all 3 classes (or R90 for a drop in)
By stepping into The Art of Movement studio we guarantee that you will…
- Yoga away your stress and tension
- Meet new like-minded friends!
- Find a new passion as you become immersed in this ancient science!
- Find a more authentic state of balance
Who Can do these classes?
- These classes are suitable for the unfit & inflexible, alongside the fit & flexible.
- Adults of any age. No age limit 🙂
- Any BODY – All body types & weights are invited
- Disabilities? We have experience. Don’t let it stop you (just give us a heads up)
What to wear?
- General gym wear is fine.
- Clothes need to be comfy stretchy.
- No shoes & socks necessary.
About Ann Stewart
Ann is a Kundalini yoga and meditation teacher completing her certification under the KRI International Kundalini Yoga Teacher Certification. She has completed her mentorship programme under the leadership of Elena Brower and Master Class course with Gabby Bernstein. Kundalini Yoga is a perfect science that incorporates physical, mental and spiritual development, allowing us to achieve our highest human potential. The practice of Kundalini yoga has changed my life and I’m always excited at the opportunity to share this amazing form of yoga with other students.
“The process of self-healing is the privilege of every being. Self-healing is not a miracle, nor is self-healing a dramatization of the personality as though you could do something superior. Self-healing is a genuine process of the relationship between the physical and the infinite power of the soul.
– Yogi Bhajan “
- Do I need my own yoga mat:
- No, we have mats for you to use
- Can I pay on the day:
- Yes you may, but please sign up in advance so that we can secure your spot
- Do you have card facilites:
- Yes 🙂 We take mastercard & visa
- Do you have shower facilities at the studio?
- Unfortunately not, but there are change rooms & bathrooms for you to change in.