Bolsters & Blankets
Six Week Restorative Yoga Program
15 November - 20 December | 8h00 - 9h00
Introducing our six-week Restorative Yoga program! This program is designed to help you unwind, relax, and destress. Our classes are taught by experienced instructors who will guide you through gentle poses that use bolsters and blankets as extra support.
The extra support from bolsters and blankets helps to calm the mind and body, while the poses help to release tension and increase flexibility. You’ll leave each class feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to tackle whatever comes your way.
And to top it all off, we offer a free cup of hot chocolate (or any other warm beverage) after each class! Our hot chocolate is vegan and gluten-free, made with the finest ingredients and without any artificial sweeteners. It’s the perfect way to warm up and reward yourself after a great class.
So why wait? Sign up for our Restorative Yoga program today and experience the ultimate in relaxation and self-care. Your mind and body will thank you for it!
Date: 15 November - 20 December (Six lessons)
Times: 8h00 - 9h00 (the studio will be open from 7h45)
Venue: The Art of Movement - 101 Barry Hertzog Avenue, EmmarentiaInvestment: R600 .
How do I book? Click the ticket link to get taken to our booking site.
Book Your Spot
- What is a bolster? A bolster is a large, firm pillow designed to support your program
- I haven’t exercised in ages. Will I cope? Absolutely! This course is perfect for those who are new to yoga, very stiff, suffering with old injuries, or battling conditions like fibromyalgia.
- Do I need to bring anything? We have everything you will need. Just dress warmly.
- Will I get private attention or is the class packed? The class is usually under 10 people so you will receive personal attention.
- Is there a change room? Yes, but regrettably no showers.
- I am old. Will this class be too intense for me? Not at all. This class is suitable for all bodies and all ages.
Enjoy our lovely space!
About Your Teacher: Kelly Lynch
Hi lovelies! My name is Kelly Lynch.
I’m a passionate dancing and yoga teacher, as well as the owner of The Art of Movement. My yoga journey began when I was 14, when I attended my first meditation course. I fell in love instantly with meditation and everything it has to offer. About two years later, I began a daily hatha yoga practice at 5:30am before heading to school. Once heading to University to study English Literature & Philosophy, I started exploring the world of Vinyasa yoga and eventually Ashtanga yoga which I fell in love with. My yoga journey eventually led me to practicing Jivamukti, Sivananda & Yin Yoga. Once I started teaching full-time (about 12 years ago), I dove into a pranayama practice (yogic breathing), and immersed myself in the ancient yogic philosophies, and again fell in love with it all.
Overall, I am passionate about everything yoga, from the philosophies, to the asanas, to the meditation. They have all made a massive impact on my life & I wish to share the yogic way with all of the souls that cross my path
Space is limited to 10 students.
Book Your Spot
Secure your spot today.
Find Us Here
101 Barry Hertzog Avenue, Emmarentia. Look for the blue wall.
0766863280 | firstname.lastname@example.org