Yin Yang Yoga Program
5 Week Yoga Program
25 July - 24 August | Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm - 7pm
Date: 25 July - 24 August. Every Tuesdays & Thursdays (Ten lessons)
Times: 18h00 - 19h00
Venue: The Art of Movement - 101 Barry Hertzog Avenue, EmmarentiaInvestment: R800 for the whole course.
How do I book? Click the ticket link below to get taken to our booking site.
Book Your Spot
Welcome to our transformative 5-week Yin Yang Yoga Program! Immerse yourself in the harmonious interplay of opposites as we explore the balance between strength and flexibility, stillness and movement, and yin and yang energies. This unique yoga journey is designed to help you cultivate a deep sense of equilibrium, both physically and mentally.
During each session, you will experience the complementary qualities of Yin and Yang yoga practices. Yin yoga (restorative yoga) focuses on long-held passive poses that target the deep connective tissues, promoting relaxation and enhancing flexibility. Through Yin yoga, you will learn to surrender, release tension, and embrace the present moment.
In contrast, Yang yoga (Ashtanga Yoga) encompasses dynamic sequences and flowing movements, harnessing the fire and vigor within. This active practice builds strength, stability, and endurance while revitalizing your energy. The combination of Yin and Yang yoga will help you discover a holistic approach to wellness, cultivating both tranquility and vitality.
- What are the benefits of practicing Yoga? Benefits of Yin Yang Yoga include improved flexibility, strength, relaxation, stress reduction, joint mobility, and a deeper mind-body connection.
- I haven’t exercised in ages. Will I cope? Absolutely! This course is perfect for those who are new to yoga, very stiff, suffering with old injuries, or battling conditions like fibromyalgia.
- Do I need to bring anything? We have everything you will need. Just dress warmly.
- Will I get private attention or is the class packed? The class is usually under 10 people so you will receive personal attention.
- Is there a change room? Yes, but regrettably no showers.
- Can I join the program if I have a busy schedule? Absolutely! We understand that life can get busy, and we strive to accommodate various schedules.
Enjoy our lovely space!
About Your Teacher: Kelly Lynch
Hi lovelies! My name is Kelly Lynch.
I’m a passionate dancing and yoga teacher, as well as the owner of The Art of Movement. My yoga journey began when I was 14, when I attended my first meditation course. I fell in love instantly with meditation and everything it has to offer. About two years later, I began a daily hatha yoga practice at 5:30am before heading to school. Once heading to University to study English Literature & Philosophy, I started exploring the world of Vinyasa yoga and eventually Ashtanga yoga which I fell in love with. My yoga journey eventually led me to practicing Jivamukti, Sivananda & Yin Yoga. Once I started teaching full-time (about 12 years ago), I dove into a pranayama practice (yogic breathing), and immersed myself in the ancient yogic philosophies, and again fell in love with it all.
Overall, I am passionate about everything yoga, from the philosophies, to the asanas, to the meditation. They have all made a massive impact on my life & I wish to share the yogic way with all of the souls that cross my path
Space is limited to 8 students.
Book Your Spot
Secure your spot today.
Find Us Here
101 Barry Hertzog Avenue, Emmarentia. Look for the blue wall.
0766863280 | firstname.lastname@example.org